Position: Lead UX/UI Designer
Location: Kalamazoo, MI 49007 or Remote
Status: Immediate Hire
Hello UX/UI Candidates!
Evolution is looking for a cutting edge lead UX/UI Designer to help us build, manage and iterate amazing saas apps with the best ux/ui approaches today and into the future. The ideal candidate will have a passion for current trends in design and usability, and a proven history of creating high quality designs for reducing the complex to the bare essentials.
- Research and analyze competitors solutions, as well as theme templates and plugins.
- Gather and synthesize feedback from users and stakeholders.
- Work hand in hand on crafting wireframes and prototypes with business stakeholders.
- Design storyboards, proof-of-concept mockups, demos and prototypes of proposed features.
- Follow user interface design standards for applications to maintain an integrated and consistent look and feel.
- Collaborate with our design/product team to solve user problems and present multiple design options.
- Conceptualize and design user experiences for a wide variety of user stories, improvements, and upgrades.
- Create user flows that help translate business requirements and user goals into hi-fi prototypes.
- Identify inconsistencies and recommend options for improving the visual design or experience of the product.
- Contribute to and refine UI kits, style guides, and UI libraries.
- Degree in UX/UI Design or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of UX/UI principles and methodologies.
- 5+ years experience working as a UX/UI Designer in a product focused environment.
- 3+ years designing and iterating saas applications.
- 1+ years working with wordpress themes templates, plugins and page builders.
- Proven history of creating high quality graphical and functional designs comparable to industry leaders.
- A positive attitude and "figure it out" mindset.
- Highly organized and automated, with a career focused mindset.
- Ability to plan, organize and track work for analysis and reporting.
- Ability to quickly produce wireframes, sitemaps, user flows, functional requirements and other assets.
- Willingness to provide multiple design options, and be pushed to look for better ways of accomplishing the goal.
- Strong process for making design decisions that deliver value based on user needs and business objectives.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with development teams is a plus
- Desire to constantly improve everything.
- Fluent English
- Authorized to work in US (if working in country)
- Fixed Weekly Schedule
- Daily Task & Computer Tracking
- Remote Office Requirements
- Exclusive Full Time Employment
- Above Market Compensation
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Holiday Bonuses
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Health Coverage
- IRA Contribution
- Newest electronics and software.
- Long term contract w/fulfillment bonuses.
- Participate in developing a rapid application infrastructure.
Evolution Company’s purpose is to help small businesses improve their probability of success through systematization. Our current focus is in organizing and beautifying departmental workflow redundancies and solving immediate needs with cutting edge saas applications.